At medilives we provide state of the art non invasive health and nutrition testing. Health testing and nutrition testing are vital in keeping your mind and body in stamina condition. Our therapeutic environment and exceptional health team will provide you adequate support and education for continuity of optimal health.
Our Non invasive testing technology can detect the following:
- Heavy metal Toxicity
- Chronic Immune difficulties
- Heart Conditions
- Allergies to Major Food Groups
- Health Disorders
Various non-invasive health test utilized at Medilives to detect anything from tumours, bleeding and infections to bone and heart abnormalities and muscle disorders.
- Echocardiogram- Provides valuable information about the health of your heart. Gathers data concerning abnormal rhythms (arrhythmias) in the heart.
- Cardiac Computed Tomography- Evaluates aortic disease, cardiac masses and pericardial disease.
- Thallium Stress Test (MPI or MUGA)- Measures blood flow of your heart muscle at rest and during times of stress.
- Computerized Tomography (CT)- X-rays to create pictures of the heart.
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)- effective and accurate way to diagnose coronary artery disease and clearly detect areas of low blood flow in the heart.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)- non-invasive test which uses a magnetic field and radiofrequency waves to form detailed pictures of organs and structures inside ones body.
- Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)- SPECT is used to diagnose coronary artery disease and find out if a heart attack has occurred.
- Exercise Stress Test- helps a doctor find out how well your heart handles work
- Holter monitor- a battery-operated portable device which can measure and record activities of the heart.
- Radionuclide ventriculography (RVG, RNV) or radionuclide angiography (RNA) referred to as a MUGA (multiple-gated acquisition) scan.- a type of nuclear imaging test. This scan displays the quality of your hearts pumping.
- Myocardial perfusion imaging (MPI)- is a non-invasive imaging test that displays how well blood circulates through your heart muscle.
- Non-invasive prenatal testing- also called non-invasive prenatal screening (NIPS), is a method of determining the risk that the fetus will be born with genetic abnormalities.
- Mammography- used to detect abnormalities of the mammary gland.
- Ankle-brachial index (ABI). A test utilized to diagnose Peripheral Artery Disease. It compares the blood pressure in your ankle with the blood pressure in your arm.